Terms of Service
Last Update: June 28, 2020
- By being a member of this website, or using our services in any way, you agree to everything on this page. We have to do this to protect both you and us and make running BuzzIn possible. If you break these terms, you can’t use BuzzIn.tv (“BuzzIn Platform”) anymore.
- Your account is your responsibility. If your account is compromised, we’ll try to help, but we can’t guarantee we can fix any damages.
- You need to be 13 or older to sign up for BuzzIn Platform. If you are under 13, you can’t sign up for an account or use interactive features. Do not lie about any information when signing up. Follow all laws that apply to you, based on where you live or anything else.
- You must meet all eligibility requirements to become an on-air contestant.
- If your account has been hacked, please let us know right away.
- We do not monitor every single thing on BuzzIn Platform. It’s up to you to do the right thing.
- Do not cheat or attempt to manipulate gameplay to your or someone else’s advantage. BuzzIn reserves the right to withhold payouts and rewards if we suspect you may have cheated or manipulated gameplay.
- In the BuzzIn Store, all sales are final, except for premium buy-ins. Premium buy-ins can be refunded up to 72 hours before your scheduled event; once there are less than 72 hours before your event, if you cancel or do not show up on time, you will be penalized on top of the buy-in fee. We reserve the right to charge an additional BZN$ fee for cancellations.
- We will delete anything that violates these rules. We have the right to take legal action against violations of these rules.
- If you don’t want a BuzzIn ID account anymore, send us a message and we’ll delete it. We’ll verify and make sure it’s really you. When we delete an account, you will lose everything, and we will never be able to recover it.
- The last thing we plan on doing is shutting down; if we have to, we have to. Hopefully any change we make to the site is for the better, but if we change something you don’t like, it will be up to you to decide if you want to continue using our platform. This page might change from time to time. We’ll let you know through the notification system of any major changes.
- There might be downtime. There might be bugs. The features might not always meet your exact needs. You use BuzzIn Platform by your own free will and are responsible for your own actions. We can’t be liable for misuse of BuzzIn Platform or for BuzzIn Platform not meeting your needs.
- This is a small operation. Our services go down occasionally. If you think BuzzIn is down, check our status page first.
- If you get in trouble with the law for something you did on BuzzIn Platform, that’s on you and you agree that it isn’t BuzzIn itself’s fault. If we receive notification of an infringement by you, we’ll pass it along to you. If part of these terms are in conflict with laws in your region, the rest of the terms still apply. Any questions, hit us up.