With this guide, you’ll be ready to join our in-world events in just minutes. Here’s how to get started:
- Go to Virtual Paradise’s official website and download the app.
- While you’re downloading, you should also create an account.
- Once Virtual Paradise has finished downloading, install it, then open it.
- Input your username and password, then click [OK].
- You’ll land in a world (one of many) called Blizzard. On the left side of your screen, look for a tab that says Worlds.
- Depending on the event, click on either BZN or Novalis to teleport into that world.
- If there’s no event running, you may be able to explore a limited area of the world. Accessing our studios outside of events is against our terms of service.
Virtual Paradise is developed and operated by an independent third party. We have exclusively partnered with them to run our games, so you’ll need a Virtual Paradise account to create a BuzzIn ID, regardless if you download Virtual Paradise or not. We do not have access to your user data on Virtual Paradise except when requesting it in select cases.
If you have issues with setting up Virtual Paradise, ask us on Discord and someone will be happy to help you.